WIN A DRAUGHT BEER SYSTEM & BEER FOR A YEAR COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 05:00pm (AEST) on Thursday 9th of November 2023 and ends at 11.59pm (AEST) on Friday 1st December 2023 (Promotional Period).
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
a) submit their details and preferences via this page: https://aetherbrewing.com.au/win-a-draught-beer-system-beer-for-a-year; AND
c) follow Aether Brewing on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AetherBrewing/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/aether_brewing/).
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The Promoter shall review the entries and determine in its absolute discretion the winning entry. The Promoters decision is final. The winner will be contacted via email. One prize will be awarded based on random prize draw on Monday 4th of December at 9am.
11. There is one (1) prize to be won. The Prize consists of:
11.1 One (1) x Aether branded home draught beer system (Kegerator) valued at $1575 RRP;
11.2 One (1) x 6kg co2 cylinder valued at $119 RRP;
11.3 Six (6) x 30 litre Aether Brewing core range kegs of either:
11.3.1 Aether Brewing XPA (3.5%) 30 litre keg valued at $269 RRP;
11.3.2 Aether Brewing Mexican Lager (4.2%) 30 litre keg valued at $248 RRP;
11.3.3 Aether Brewing All Australian Pale Ale (4.3%) 30 litre keg valued at $300 RRP;
11.3.4 Aether Brewing West Coast IPA (6%) 30 litre keg valued $364 RRP;
11.3.5 Aether Brewing Blackberry Sour (3.9%) 30 litre keg valued at $332 RRP:
11.3.6 Aether Brewing Ginger Beerd (4.3%) 30 litre keg valued at $322 RRP;
11.3.7 Aether Brewing Wild Peach Seltzer (3.5%) 30 litre keg valued at $252 RRP.
The prize will be distributed in six (6) instalments with the first instalment being that specified in 11.1, 11.2 and one (1) of the kegs specified in 11.3. The remainder of the kegs specified in 11.3 will be delivered to the winner bi-monthly.
The total prize pool for the promotion is a maximum of $3803. The Prize is not transferable. The identifiable selected as a winner must be the collector of the Prize.
12. The Prize will be delivered to the winner, once they have accepted the Prize and provided information required as outlined in section 5.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
15. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Should the competition be cancelled or rescheduled, the total prize value will not be refunded or awarded to the winner of the prize. If for whatever reason the winner(s) are unable to receive their prize, Aether Brewing reserves the right to re-distribute the prize and award to runner-up entrants.
17. If Aether Brewing is unable to contact the winner within (24) hours of the draw and Aether Brewing has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Aether Brewing will award the prize to another valid entrant.
18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. Participation in this Promotion is considered acceptance of the following:
a) A complete webform submission by any entrant or participant;
b) That the information provided by each entrant is provided to the Promoter (as detailed in these Terms and Conditions) and not to Instagram or Facebook respectively.
21. Participation and entry in this Promotion is conditional upon the entrant complying with all rules, regulations and guidelines set down by Instagram and Facebook where relevant.
22. Instagram & Facebook membership and the use of Instagram or Facebook generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use available at https://help.instagram.com/ & Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available at https://www.facebook.com/help.
Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an Entrant in respect of the Entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised, intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
a) To disqualify any entrant; or
b) Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram/Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
26. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the No Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) if the party event is postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
g) attendance at the prize event.
27. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter is Aether Group Pty Ltd ACN 600 064 926 (Aether Brewing) of 340 Melton Road, Northgate QLD 4013.